Terms and Conditions of our SURFSET Class Sales and Packages
- All prices stated are in Singapore Dollars.
- All packages are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- All classes and sessions are conducted at our studio in Singapore, unless otherwise stated.
- All packages are non-transferable, unless otherwise stated.
- Late cancellations with less than 12 hours notice will be charged as a session taken.
- No-shows will be charged as a session taken.
- Participants who are more than 10 minutes late will not be allowed to join the class, and will be charged as a no-show.
- Sessions must be used within the validity period stated.
- However, we recognize that there may be circumstances where a participant may not be able to attend classes for a while. We can extend the validity period of packages for –
- clients with medical conditions, with a valid medical certificate.
- women who can no longer attend classes because of pregnancy.
- participants travelling overseas for more than 5 consecutive days. We may ask to verify your travel documents.
- Sessions past the validity period can be rolled over with the purchase of a new package.
- All sessions must be paid in advance.
- All packages must be activated within 2 months from the date of purchase.
- All clients will have to fill out a Client Registration Form and undertake a Release of Liability – see here. You are willing and able to sign these documents before participating in our classes.
Website and Online Shop Terms and Conditions
- Your use of our website and online shop is governed by our Terms of Service. Click here to view our Terms of Service. You agree to our Terms of Service.
- Your submission of personal information through the store is governed by our Privacy Statement. Click here to view our Privacy Statement. You agree to our Privacy Statement.