Terms and Conditions of our SURFSET Class Sales and Packages
- All prices stated are in Singapore Dollars.
- All packages are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- All classes and sessions are conducted at our studio in Singapore, unless otherwise stated.
- All packages are non-transferable, unless otherwise stated.
- Late cancellations with less than 12 hours notice will be charged as a session taken.
- No-shows will be charged as a session taken.
- Participants who are more than 10 minutes late will not be allowed to join the class, and will be charged as a no-show.
- Sessions must be used within the validity period stated.
- However, we recognize that there may be circumstances where a participant may not be able to attend classes for a while. We can extend the validity period of packages for –
- clients with medical conditions, with a valid medical certificate.
- women who can no longer attend classes because of pregnancy.
- participants travelling overseas for more than 5 consecutive days. We may ask to verify your travel documents.
- Sessions past the validity period can be rolled over with the purchase of a new package.
- All sessions must be paid in advance.
- All packages must be activated within 2 months from the date of purchase.
- All clients will have to fill out a Client Registration Form and undertake a Release of Liability – see here. You are willing and able to sign these documents before participating in our classes.
Website and Online Shop Terms and Conditions
- Your use of our website and online shop is governed by our Terms of Service. Click here to view our Terms of Service. You agree to our Terms of Service.
- Your submission of personal information through the store is governed by our Privacy Statement. Click here to view our Privacy Statement. You agree to our Privacy Statement.
Surf's back up at OCBC Arena! Home classes still running. See you guys on board! Dismiss