Please note that the BALANCE class is a prerequisite for other class types. For the most updated daily schedule, please go to our Booking page.
- Classes need a minimum of 2 registered participants to run. Classes without the required number of participants will be cancelled 12 hours before class start time and any participant affected will be informed by SMS or phone. However, you can call us as late as 30 minutes before a scheduled class time to find out is there’s a board available for you to join the class.
- Each class is 45 minutes long.
- All classes start on time. Please arrive at least 5 minutes early to get changed and prepare for your session.
- SURFSET Fitness reserves the right to reject participants who are more than 10 minutes late.
- Participants who are late will still be charged for the full session.
- As a courtesy to your instructor and other clients who want to join our classes, please inform us at least 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel a booking. Late cancellations (less than 12 hours notice) will be charged at the full session price.
- Please turn off or silence-mode your cell phones in the studio, as your ringing phone may cause others to lose concentration and fall off their boards!
- Please bring your own towel for your workout.
Besides our signature SURFSET classes, we also offer off-board sessions – these are classes held on our studio, off our boards! During these sessions, the SURFSET boards will be stowed away, and you’ll be back on safe, solid ground.
Acroyoga is a form of yoga which combines yoga with acrobatics, essentially the stacking element – where a group of people climb atop each other. Combine that with yoga, and you get a group of people climbing atop each other in yoga poses.
Acrovinyasa is a variant of acroyoga which incorporates Vinyasa flows into its structure, and is now one of the fastest growing standardised form of Acroyoga in the world.
Read more about our Acrovinyasa classes here. Our Acrovinyasa classes run on the second Saturday of each month.
Our Get Fit! classes aim to help you raise your endurance, increase your strength and improve your mobility.
Led by Nike Training Club trainers, we want to ensure that you are not merely exercising – but training! Let us guide and motivate you to push your limits further in your journey to fitness, and train with a purpose and a goal.
Look forward to a great workout experience scaled to your ability. This class is suitable for all fitness levels from beginner to advanced.
We have three different types of Get Fit! Programmes:
- Endurance – is designed to keep the heart rate up to improve the ability to workout at a higher intensity level for longer periods of time
- Strength – aims for athletes to move more weight than your body weight alone
- Mobility – emphasizes on being able to move well to perform your best
POUND® is the world’s first cardio jam session inspired by the infectious, energizing, and sweat-dripping fun of playing the drums. Torch calories and tone your muscles with the full-body drumming workout that uniquely combines cardio, conditioning, and strength training – using the Ripstix® exercise drumsticks!
Want to know more?
Due to the COVID-19 situation in Singapore, all our classes have been suspended until further notice. Sorry! Dismiss