Sometimes you just need to WFH*
Homesurfing is the SURFSET experience brought to you in the comfort of your home! Stash our board at your own place, and follow our classes in your bikini, boxers, or underwear, without stepping out of the house.
We’re redefining what a studio can do to keep clients happy, fit, and safe. With Homesurfing, we’ll be sending a SURFSET board to your doorstep, and you’ll be able to work out at home with Live Virtual classes and pre-recorded on-demand videos.
*Workout from home
What it includes:
- A SURFSET board at home, which you can use any time of the day!
- An exercise mat to place the SURFSET board on.
- Other exercise equipment: dumbbells, resistance bands.
- Unlimited live virtual SURFSET classes
- Access to our library of workouts, which can be played on demand!
- One 45-minute visit from a SURFSET instructor for maintenance, help, and personal consultation every month.
What it costs:
- Homesurfing is subscription-based. This includes the delivery of a SURFSET board and stand to your door.
- Cancel anytime!
- Upon cancellation, there is a $48 fee to collect the board from your place (this fee is waived for subscriptions of 6 months and more)
- 3 month subscription: $830 ($277/month – save $40!)
- 6 month subscription: $1600 ($267/ month – save $140!)
Things to note
- Homesurfing is only available to SURFSET clients who have attended at least 5 SURFSET classes at our studio before. This is to ensure subscribers have the best experience (our boards may take some getting used to!)
- Clients without the prerequisite class attendance may also opt for the SURFSET Home Bootcamp package, where a SURFSET instructor will come to your home to give you a 3 hour bootcamp session at $199.
- As with any subscription, you’ll be billed upon commencement – which is when the board arrives at your door. You can choose to cancel at any time, and your subscription will end on the last day of your current subscription. We will then pick up the SURFSET board.
- Please take care of your board! We reserve the right to bill any customers who returns a spoilt, defaced, destroyed or otherwise damaged board.
- Please keep your family safe! The SURFSET board is an exercise equipment and not a toy, and should not be used or played with by anyone who is not the client. SURFSET Singapore does not accept any liability of any injuries or death of any persons using the board in your premise.
- Vacation rate? At first I thought maybe a base rental of $78 a month to just keep the board without joining the classes, but I realized that’s a bit hard to do cos most people will rather just cancel and re-sub to save on cost.